2D Topographical Surveys
Our 2D Topographical surveys are provided in line with RICS standards and can incorporate the following features:
- Establishment of survey station control (to GPS)
- Spot heights & levels at various spacings
- Building detail including finished floor levels, elevations & levels for eaves and ridges
- Road markings, kerb lines
- Manhole covers (invert and cover levels), valves, gullies, cabinets, scarring
- Fence, railing, post and gate details
- Changes of surface
- Trees, hedges and bushes, spreads, heights and canopy details
Want to know more about 2D Topographical Surveys?
An example of a 2D topographical survey for a council office site (excluding services) & an example of a 2D topographical survey of a substation
This tool also allows us to confirm the presence of metallic and conductive services that have already been detected through radio frequency detection / electro-magnetic locating (RFD / EML).